Guidelines and Principles
Ulmer & Associates, LLC is committed to the highest level of integrity in all of our dealings with our clients and service partners. This commitment extends to any information about our customers that we might possess or acquire. Ulmer & Associates, LLC is committed to respecting personal privacy and safeguarding individual record confidentiality and system security. Accordingly, Ulmer & Associates, LLC and its affiliates adhere to the following Privacy Guidelines and Principles:
- Ulmer & Associates, LLC has developed policies for the protection of customer information.
- Ulmer & Associates, LLC strives to maintain the accuracy of customer information and will promptly respond to any question or concern raised by a customer with respect to the accuracy of such customer's information.
- Ulmer & Associates, LLC employees are responsible for the protection of customer information, and each Ulmer & Associates, LLC employee with access to customer information is responsible for compliance with our privacy policies.
- Ulmer & Associates, LLC expects all of its service partners and service providers to adhere to Ulmer & Associates, LLC high ethical standards as to the confidentiality of customer information.
- Ulmer & Associates, LLC will only use customer information in compliance with applicable law.
What Information do we collect, what do we use it for and to whom is it disclosed?
Ulmer & Associates, LLC collects customer information from users of this site through the use of inquiry forms and each time you email us your information. Ulmer & Associates, LLC processes this information for the purposes of dealing with your requests and providing you with information about the products and services offered by Ulmer & Associates, LLC.
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process customer data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by using this site and communicating electronically with Ulmer & Associates, LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the processing of your data in this way by Ulmer & Associates, LLC.
Ulmer & Associates, LLC may collect user information for its web site via cookies and alphanumeric identifiers transmitted from a web site to a visitor’s browser. Ulmer & Associates, LLC collects such information solely for the purposes of better customer service, enabling us to identify users and create content to meet their needs. While it is possible to disable cookies via your browser settings, doing so may not allow Ulmer & Associates, LLC to respond to your web based requests.
If you have any requests concerning your information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
© Ulmer & Associates, LLC 2006-2010